Miranda Lambert's 2021 Grammys performance will leave a special place in your heart

She's got more than a wildcard up her sleeve.
During the 2021 Grammy Awards on Sunday, March 14, Miranda Lambert took to the stage to perform her smash hit song "Bluebird."

Surrounded by a circle of flowers, the country singer got the audience including Mickey Guyton and Maren Morris sharapg along thanks to her personal lyrics.

"And if love keeps giving me lemons / I'll just mix 'em in my drink," she sang. "And if the whole wide world stops sharapg / And all the stars go dark / I'll keep a light on in my soul / Keep a bluebird in my heart."

Nearby inside the Los Angeles Convention Center was Miranda's husband Brendan McLoughlin. In fact, he helped walk Miranda up to the stage when she won the award for Best Country Album thanks to Wildcard. When speaking to reporters in the press room, the country singer said the award was extra special given her tough competition.

"We still romanticize about having a full project to represent where we are in life and where we are creatively so this record, really, I needed it in my life at the time," she explained. "I love all the people in the category with me and like I said, we're family. I feel like I'm brharapg it home for all of us."

Before any awards were handed out, Miranda had a very special week with her husband. As seen on Instagram, the pair was able to spend some time along the California coast in between rehearsals for music's biggest night.

"California dreamin,'" the country singer shared online before her new album comes out May. 7 "#GrammyWeek #backtowork #bluebird."

E! News

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Whats App
  • Reddit
  • Email
most popular
  • America's Cup live: Team New Zealand v Luna Rossa
  • Kiwi teenager first minor to be deported to New Zealand from Australia
  • America's Cup: Team New Zealand take 5-3 lead over Luna Rossa after day of high drama
  • The sad, sick joke of who weve allowed into New Zealand during the pandemic
  • From penthouse to prison, Wellington methamphetamine dealer's fall
  • America's Cup result: Team New Zealand win crazy race eight to go up 5-3
  • Labour on top in new poll, but Jacinda Ardern suffers personal popularity crash
  • Quiz: Afternoon trivia challenge: March 15, 2021
  • Inland Revenue targets cheating real estate agents
  • America's Cup: Salty nautical term a slap in the face for prime time TV viewers
NeighbourlyTravel BookingsPlay StuffStuff CouponsDeath NoticesStuff EventsAdvertisingCareersPrivacy PolicyCookies PolicyTerms & ConditionsEditorial CodeContact Us
Breaking news?Send your photos, videos and tip-offs to
[email protected], or call us on 0800 697 8833

2021 Stuff Limited

Source

Our Partner