Khloe Kardashian's photos of True Thompson's princess gowns are royally adorable

Presenting Princess True Thompson!
Khloe Kardashian took to Instagram on Tuesday, March 9 to share some footage of her daughter dressed up in some royally adorable costumes.

For her first look, True wore a sweet blue ballgown. The 2-year-old toddler topped off her outfit with a sparkly tiara and accessorized with matching jewels. She also ruled her kingdom with a heart-shaped scepter.

But then it was time for an outfit change, and True switched into a pink and purple dress, which she paired with a fluffy jacket. She appeared to have a ball as she twirled in the yard with one of her dolls in hand.

"Wow!" Khloe said. "You look so beautiful!"

The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star has expressed her desire for her firstborn to have a sibling one day and shared her journey during an episode of Ellen Digital's "Lady Parts" series. Khloe said she's "done IVF about three different times" and that she once froze her eggs.

However, she said the ongoing coronavirus pandemic set back her plans. "My plan was to have kids closer in age," she added. "But now with COVID and everything, my plan's been a little delayed. I definitely do want more kids. I have so many brothers and sisters. I think it's such a blessingespecially during these timesto have a family anggota or people that you can play with and rely on and just have a buddy through life."

To see more adorable photos of True, scroll on.

Royalty

It's True's world, and we're just living in it.

Princess True

Khloe shared a video of True dressed in an adorable pink and purple princess gown.

Cuteness Overload

Khloe wrote alongside this sweet image of daughter True, "Cuteness Overload."

Posing Pro

True was a total pro in front of mom Khloe's camera.

Cool Shades

True enjoyed the sunshine thanks to her cool sunglasses.

Ice Cream Queen

Khloe's daughter beamed bright while holding a sweet treat.

Happy As Can Be

True looked so happy as she enjoyed some ice cream in this March 2021 snap.

We All Scream For Ice Cream

True gave mom Khloe a huge smile while holding tightly onto her ice cream.

Flair for Fashion

Khloe posted this photo of her "little fashionista" in February 2021. It's clear the stylish kiddo knows her way around a Nordstrom!

Happy New Year!

True and her mom enjoy a low-key New Year's Eve by lounging in bed in matching glittery outfits.

Christmas 2020

Khloe and True decorate Christmas cookies.

Gingerbread Pals

True gets into the Christmas spirit by greeting some life-size inflatable gingerbread friends.

Fire Truck Fire

Khloe and True visit their local fire station in October 2020.

Paint Party

True has a messy good time painting pumpkins for Halloween 2020.

Gorgeous Galdiators

Khloe, Tristan and True glitter in gold while showing off their themed family costumes.

Tribe Love

"Just a small piece of our little tribe of love!" Khloe posted with a pic of True and Stormi jet-setting.

Snack Time

"I am so obsessed with this angel!!!" Khloe wrote. "My baby bunny"

A Dip in the Pool

True cooling down as summer 2020 approaches!

True Turns 2!

"Happy birthday my sweet TuTu!! You are all of my unforgettable memories of the past few years, the precious magical moments of the present and the promise of a happy future," Khloe wrote in a heartfelt Instagram post. "You are literally my entire world! I can't believe you are TWO!! You make my life complete and I can't wait to have forever with you!!! Until the end of time; I love you my sweet girl."

Daddy & Me

True and dad Tristan are all smiles during their father-daughter photoshoot

2020 Mood

"How I feel about 2020," Khloe posted on Instagram amid the coronavirus outbreak.

Mini Minnie

True gets her face painted at Chicago West's 2nd birthday party. "My Minnie kept asking to take pictures with me," Khloe wrote. "She put her arm around me, leaned on my cheek and posed I was melting lol."

Golden Girls

Khloe Kardashian and her daughter appear at the 2019 Kardashian-Jenner Christmas party.

Happy Holidays

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Girl Talk

"I can't wait until we can have conversations," Khloe wrote. "My best friend!"

Model Behavior

A casual winter weekday with True!

Pre-Xmas Present

"Merry Christmas everyone!! We starting decorating our house yesterday and @jeffleatham surprised True with this beautiful pink tree. It's safe to say that True loves it!!! Thankful and blessed beyond words!"

Thanksgiving 2019

"Everyday I give thanks that I was chosen to be your mommy!" Khloe captioned this precious photo of herself and True. "I'll never ever take this role for granted! Thank you Tutu! I will easily love you until the end of time!"

"Besties"

Khloe shared this priceless pic of True and Chicago West hugging it out in front of a picturesque sunset.

Tasty Tradition

" My baby bread baker!!! We bake bread together a few times a week I pray we continue this weekly tradition forever "

E! News

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Whats App
  • Reddit
  • Email
most popular
  • America's Cup recap - Team New Zealand v Luna Rossa
  • Boxer Joseph Parker is high profile sportsman allegedly linked to international meth ring
  • Young family forced to sell up after being fleeced by fly-by-night builder
  • Covid-19: Bloomfield's pipe band moment when coronavirus reality sank in
  • Magnitude 4.8 earthquake felt across Wellington and top of the south
  • New Zealanders 'need a salary of $178,328 to be happy'
  • America's Cup: Team NZ survive character test as Cup classic evolves
  • Best to worst: New Zealand's car insurance providers ranked
  • Quiz: Afternoon trivia challenge: March 12, 2021
  • Covid-19: 'Not at all true': Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern rejects claim fiance Clarke Gayford knew alert levels decision ahead of announcement
NeighbourlyTravel BookingsPlay StuffStuff CouponsDeath NoticesStuff EventsAdvertisingCareersPrivacy PolicyCookies PolicyTerms & ConditionsEditorial CodeContact Us
Breaking news?Send your photos, videos and tip-offs to
[email protected], or call us on 0800 697 8833

2021 Stuff Limited

Source

Our Partner